Stock Compliance Manager
Torque provides exceptional opportunities for people to grow and advance, professionally and personally.
We offer benefits such as free onsite parking, company pension scheme and employee discounts across a range of retailers.
Send us your application and someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Send us your application and, if you are successful, someone will be in touch to advise you of next steps.
Stock Compliance Manager
Job ID: Leeds-41
Closing Date: 04th June 2023
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Stock Compliance Manager to join our team based at our head office in Wortley, Leeds
Purpose of the role
- Reviewing stock management compliance across the company ensuring that sites meet the expected standards and drive improvement through achievable and meaningful actions.
- Accountable for measuring and recording standards of audit, stock integrity and system performance. Influencing site management and the central team to ensure that all agreed standards of performance are achieved.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Attending Company sites to offer support, training and coaching to ensure effective audit procedures in place.
- Reviewing historical data to ensure space is being utilised efficiently.
- Building user friendly and meaningful reports for managers to help them understand customer profiles and cost.
- Driving the roll out of any new stock related Company initiatives across sites.
- Analysing system data to produce timely reporting for the business.
- Working as part of the central team, keeping up to date with the latest Company processes and procedures.
- Effectively communicating and implementing change through formal and informal processes and procedures.
- Influencing at all levels to ensure stock accuracy is on the site agenda.
- Ensuring all stock related activities are in line with H and S procedures and policies.
- Develop, maintain, and audit internal stock operating procedures and inventory strategy.
- Supporting sites to ensure the stock layout is optimized to deliver efficiency savings.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (both verbal and in writing)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Approachable, uses coaching to improve results
- Experienced to a Super User status of a WMS – e.g. JDA, Manhattan, Red Prairie along with Microsoft packages including Excel Innovative, with a positive and proactive approach to change
- Proactive, demonstrates a detailed understanding of standard warehouse processes and keeps up to date with new innovations and opportunities.
- Previous exposure to managing large scale Stock / Inventory holdings within a Warehousing environment, ideally across a fast paced, complex environment – Essential.
- A minimum of 5+ years Stock / Inventory Management experience
- Travel essential so full clean driving licence required.
- Efficient, able to use initiative and organize own workload. Self-motivated and results driven
- Adaptable, has a flexible approach to work and the ability to work with changing demands (including shift patterns)
Please send us your details and CV if you have one. Don’t forget to include the Job ID below to ensure your details are passed to the correct department.